Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never in my life have i been so excited about a poop, till now. :d my new boy, Remy(AkA Gimpy) pooped. :3 it's just a little poop, but it's a start! he's still floaty, though. :< and, i do worry about this sorta.... fuzzy-lookin stuff on a wound on his side. i need to stop worrying so much, though. i'm sure he'll pull through! he's swimming alot more today! and, it's not really fuzzy, as much as.... it kinda looks like a cut that you soak in water. x-X either way, i'm happy to see every new change in him!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
YAY POOP! xD

·
Registered
104 Posts
YAY FOR LITTLE REMMY!! (you dont mind if i call him "Little Remy" do you it kinda has a ring to it if you ask me) :eek:mg: POOP!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
GET BETTER REMY, GET BETTER REMY, GET BETTER REMY!! (chanting makes it important!!!)

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D: he doesn't look too good, guys. he's started rolling onto his side sometimes when he floats up, and isn't swimming as much as before. he's also breathing pretty hard, and goes gulps air alot more. ;A; i dunno if he'll make the night, honestly, not the way he's looking right now...

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he's still floaty, so he has NO issue going up to the surface. i get the feeling i'm gonna wake up on Valentine's day, to a dead betta. my bettas seem to die on holidays. ;A; i hope he makes it, though.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm hoping for a sudden turn-around. i really am. i've grown so fond of him in the day i've had him. if he doesn't make it, ima be one angry lady. i'll find a way to get back to walmart, demand to see the manager, and give her a peice of my mind. ALL his issues were from THEIR LACK of care.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a small, tiny upside! i don't see the clear stringy stuff on Remy anymore! here's to hoping he pulls through!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oh I hope he gets all better, :shock2:
poor baby!!! Dont die Little Remy!!

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
totally. even my mom was upset. after i told her what all was wrong, she looked disgusted, "what the...? how'd he get that?". she knows i take good care of my fish, and knows he didn't get that from my care. :/ what i thought was a simple case of missing fin.... turned out to be fatal, with fuzzy stuff on his wound and stringy stuff coming out of his gills. i dunno what all that was, but he didn't make it. RIP, Remy. i'm glad you died in clean water, with someone you loved you alot. i am SO against Walmart having any fish , more than i was before. if they'd taken better care of them, Remy would be swimming happily in his new home, not dead.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts