Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so happy! I got 8 female betta (Circe,Medusa,Artemis,CoCo,Athena,Hera,,Leena and Aphrodite. (I am obsessed with Greek Mythology..) :D I got 3 albino cories and 6 neon tetras to be the tankmates. So far so good! I have plenty of hiding places and plants. (Mostly fake, but 3 are live) I will try to post a picture soon! My favorite female so far is probably Hera. She is a dragonscale and so beautiful! Does anyone else have a sorority?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
i do i even have a thread, i have 5 girls, and hopefully here soon i can get a 5 gallon tank and divide it to put my males in together, because my tank is currently divided into two parts, (not advised) with a male in about a gallon and my females in 9 gallons...... i can't wait to see your pictures!! :D

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I also have a sorority...I think you stole some of my names. :p I have Circe, Medea, Artemis, Hera, Persephone and Psyche, and I have also had Athena, Thetis and Aphrodite. My males have been Apollo (RIP) and Odysseus (still going strong).

I'd suggest getting another albino cory or too. :) They are happier in groups of 4 or more. You could also get bronze or green, if your albinos are c. anaeus.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
okay, and thats awesome, i really like seeing pictures of other peoples tanks!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I have a sorority too. It is a NPT as well, so all is live in my tank. Actually the only fake thing in there is a plastic buddah head lol. The link is in the description and all my girls so far ate in my avatar.

Looking torwards for pictures

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
haha, stole names!?!?! thats awesome! lol, mine are classic and original! lol

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I'd love a sorority! :D
Bomb - My male VT that passed away was named Hermes . . . lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.