Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i dont think you want me to post here any more but i want to tell some news about popcorn so when i came back from my nanas house popcorns fin was all riped up and now its almost all better and i got some more plants for the girls and grumpy now has a heater in his tank

:) petsmart had baby halfmoons and they where so cute!!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
We do still want you to post, Popcorn - we just want you to listen as well. :)

It's great that you got another heater! Keep on getting those so that all your fish can be happy and healthy, and remember - no more buying bettas! :)

Good luck, and your CT is lovely.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Popcorndeer - We never said that we want you to stop posting. But we DO get frustrated when everyone gives you the exact same advice -- and then you don't follow any of what we said.

People spent a lot of time and effort to help you write a list of what you needed to keep your current bettas healthy. And then you ignored the list, and bought more bettas and more 0.5 gallon tanks for them. It's understandable that this makes people become upset and frustrated.

And yes, your new CT is very pretty.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you!! and i just wanted to ask what is that brown/yellow stuff all over his face??

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
80 is a good temperature C:
And well, if you have another picture of the crowntail from a side view, it'd be easier to tell :)

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Also, it doesn't look like Popcorn's tank is filled up all the way o_O

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you cant see it verry good in this pic but its the only one i have

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
that looks like regular coloring if you ask me C:

The only way it should be bad is if it looks powdery. But it's normal to have copper colored scales :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i know my mom just got me a tiny frog and a snail for the 20gal no one will die right?

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
We cannot guarantee that nothing will die. That is up to the owner to make sure all the animals needs are met and that the frog was healthy when you bought it.

Your CT is very pretty! But I have a soft spot for popcorn's Royal Blue color!

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Do you know what kind of frog it is?

Look at it's front feet, if it has no webbing like this:

It will grow very large and will kill all the fish if it can to eat (even at a small size).

If the front feet are webbed like this:

This is a small frog that can often be picked on by fish, and will most likely need special care in your tank.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts