Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Awww I wish I had your LFS Kiara! ;w; Right now only Petco and Petsmart are around, the lfs in my town got shut down due to lack of business from these chain stores ugh. Hopefully a new one opens up...

· Registered
113 Posts
I used to work at a chain pet store...and gosh if a customer told me that I would change it. :p Then again my managers were really huge on doing anything and everything to make the customer happy. She probably didn't want to get scolded by the manager.

Now that I went back and looked at the display though that was linked, I wonder if there is a good way to shut it off without shutting down the whole system. To be honest I like the display a lot, its eye catching and because of that I can see a lot more people taking betta fish home as opposed to them rotting away in corners. It also is a bright sign for employees not to forget about them. I love the sides that have the filter so the bettas can't see each other. It may not be the best because of the bubbler but I think it is the best chance right now and a step in the right direction for better treatment of bettas and increased sales.

What you really should do is email the company/ask your friends to. The company NOT the pet store has all the power in changing and fixing the product. The company perhaps could get a less powerful bubbler that will not disturb the fish as much and may resell their new design with the changes suggested :) I know the Aquafarm got a lot of customer reviews that they absolutely tried to fix.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.