Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My newest rescue betta, Luke Seaswimmer (I got him on May fourth, Star Wars day, so I thought it fit) passed away last night. When I picked him up from the pet store, he appeared to have really bad fin rot, which I figured out yesterday was actually columnaris. He was being treated and improving, but then took a turn for the worse on Sunday. I was surprised he made it as long as he did in his condition, but he was a fighter and was determined. Unfortunately he didn't make it, but his will to live was incredible and was a great inspiration to me. Rest in peace little buddy.

XOXO

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your loss.I love his name, and you did a good deed for making those couple days great for the poor little fellow. Unfortunately, pet stores these times do not take very good care of betta fish in those poor little plastic prisons, but it is wonderful you took up the task.

Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. This is the second time I've lost a rescue, and it just makes me more mad at those people for letting them get as bad as they do.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I'm sorry!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
LOVE his name! I think I might use it for when i get a new betta. lol Anyway, so sorry for your loss!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.