Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure there are other threads like this but I figured I'd start one!

You know you've become "That fish person" when...

You need new jeans, shoes, shampoo, etc. but your extra money goes to buying a new tank and accessories for that betta you just happened to see was giving you puppy dog eyes while walking by! :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just thinking about that this morning! lol!

How about...

When your dream is to have a room devoted to fish tanks, no tv's nothing but fish tanks and fish equipment and a chair to sit right in the middle of it all.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
How about this? :p
You know when you're a fish person when your parents allow you to buy something and then all you buy are fish supplies. xD

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When my kid (who used to love going to the pet store) now says "ugh mom! I just want to go home, this place is boring! We've been here for like an hour!"

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
When getting a Christmas tree for your tank is all you want for Christmas, well almost all could use a couple of Christmas tank ornaments too....lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
When you look for loopholes in your dorm's "maximum tank size" rule - and find one! (Hehe They say a fish tank shall not exceed 30 gallons... They don't say anything about having lots of little tanks!)

When all you want for Christmas is that nice 5 gallon Fluval Chi kit off of Amazon... And a home for the endless guppy fry that keep showing up.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When you think of how you can get your hubby on board for just one more.......then one more after that....and one more after that....and one more after that.....

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
the people at petco refer to us as "the betta folks!" and get worried if they haven't seen us in a week.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
When you worry more about what your feeding your fish than yourself. When you skip watching football games on Sunday to clean tanks and do WC. When you start turning your tanks sideways just to get room for more. When a fish room becomes the next home renovation priority over the leaky roof.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When you tell yourself youre going to the pet store to "just look around" but deep down, you know the truth.

·
Registered
216 Posts
When your sisters start conversations with "Do you have any new fish?"

1 - 20 of 614 Posts