Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 60 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
You know you're a fish person when... Your bf's dad walks in and says "I didn't know you had a fish store."

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
When your bf plans a saltwater basement o_o like... Pool, saltwater, basement.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Basically thousand or so gallons of a saltwater tank built into the basement. When you go down to the basement it's just a huge freaking tank full of saltwater, coral and fish :lol: (except he would have to build a house around THAT)

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Hehe scuba-diving-water-changes :lol: oh god... I dunno, he better not win the lottery because he would make a pool with fish in it! ><

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
:lol: good one.

When you start charging admission to your own home!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
when you finally start doing your chores again just to use your allowance to buy fish.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
When you want to have a wall full of shelves just so you can have a wall holding 50+ betta tanks.

When "gaming with my friends" means you pushed your betta behind you while playing Skyrim and totally using them as your wing man (Aquarius is my early dragon warning sign ftw)

When you try to figure out how you could live underwater in a giant sorority tank with your fish xD

When you say "I am going out for plants" you mean for your tank and not the house.

When your love for gardening turns into six blueprints for planted tanks and an underwater fairy garden for fish.

When you stay up late wondering how you can improve your fish's life.

When you wonder why no one has made a carrying bag for tanks so you can take your fish around with you and let them see the world O.O

When you are going away for a week and leave a 20 page instruction book for your best friend on how to care for the fish having a page for each individual fish and what they need compared to the other fish.

When you forget your fish are not dogs.

When you would rather sit in front of your tanks than go to Sea World.

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
When you want to have a wall full of shelves just so you can have a wall holding 50+ betta tanks.

When "gaming with my friends" means you pushed your betta behind you while playing Skyrim and totally using them as your wing man (Aquarius is my early dragon warning sign ftw)

When you try to figure out how you could live underwater in a giant sorority tank with your fish xD

When you say "I am going out for plants" you mean for your tank and not the house.

When your love for gardening turns into six blueprints for planted tanks and an underwater fairy garden for fish.

When you stay up late wondering how you can improve your fish's life.

When you wonder why no one has made a carrying bag for tanks so you can take your fish around with you and let them see the world O.O

When you are going away for a week and leave a 20 page instruction book for your best friend on how to care for the fish having a page for each individual fish and what they need compared to the other fish.

When you forget your fish are not dogs.

When you would rather sit in front of your tanks than go to Sea World.
They did make a purse with a carrying bag forfish it is super small. When you spend so much time with fish you flare at humans.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
You know you're 'that fish person' when almost all of your facebook notifications come from fish groups/pages. lol

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
when you tell people "i'm growing plants in my kitchen" and they're disappointed to hear you're not talking about marijuana.

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
I am surprised when you look up books in aquaponics you get marijuana. I mean to the police isn't that a clue or all those marijuana forums the police are not even looking. When you create your own plant fertilizer from aquarium water.

41 - 60 of 614 Posts