Betta Fish Forum banner

601 - 614 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
When your husband says 'Do you hear the fishes talking to you sweetie?' because you signed and told your fry you'd feed them once more before you head out.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Omg that one...
xD

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
When you get freaked out when a thunderstorm comes, not because of the hail or lightning or tornadoes, but when the electricity goes out and your tanks start to get cold. (storm outside right now and I am a worried mommy) LOL

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
When you spend hours working on your tank so it's just right (it's still not, and today was the second day it's been up)

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
^ yep I remember getting my first fish, the store kept closing after id picked him out so I couldn't get him for days and I just stared at the tank. [Milo]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
When you finally relise just how many tanks and fish you have

When you ask for/ get fish related stuff for holidays and birthdays

When your still on this sight at almost 12 pm looking at the pics of bettas and fish even though you have school the next day and have to actually get up in the morning

·
Registered
579 Posts
When the local Pet shop all but allows you to bag your own fish (only reason they don't is because of liability issues) and when a customer has a question about something and the employee is either busy with another customer or is unsure of how to correctly answer they send said customer in your direction (even though you don't work there).....

·
Registered
284 Posts
When you take the time to ask your fish which food they woud like this feeding.

It was Tubiflex Worms this time.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Omg x'D

·
Registered
571 Posts
When you and your dad make up a song about bettas. My dad made up the first and the second verse, I made up the last verse. I think my dad was very tired of me singing betta fish over and over again. (Sung to the tune of O christmas tree.)

Oh Betta fish ,Oh Betta fish
O how I love my betta fish.

His fins are long and red
He comes to me when he wants fed

We get his water from the sink
if we don't change it, it will stink

He is the best fish ever
His tricks are so clever