Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Can't argue with that. ;3 Here are a few of my own boys. Forgive the inconsistent picture quality!

1. Moldy approaching one, with banana leaf in the background.
2. Grandpa Laszlo, resting his fabulous fins on a freshly placed piece.
3. ****** looks on as his snail companion samples a sunken leaf.
4. Quasar the restless, sandwiched by catappa and banana leaves.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Several month old photos of Sheduski (Formerly called Dijon) hiding from his first try with a light (was in a qt tank).. he was NOT pleased.

Light was turned off right after photos and not used again until he was in a planted tank.. where he destroyed his fins =.=

·
Registered
2,544 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@savagebeauty I love the pic with ****** and his snail.... what a beautiful pair! :D

@AquaAurora Sheduski is gorgeous and too freakin cute! I can't tell if he's angry with you or just wanting Mommy.... hehe

@MikeG.... I love Mugsy's color! So bright!

@LBF - Adorable! :D I love your wild photos, they are so fun!

@Zhylis, Death cup is right. I'm glad the beautiful guy gets to see the good life :D

Thanks all!!!!!

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
@AquaAurora Sheduski is gorgeous and too freakin cute! I can't tell if he's angry with you or just wanting Mommy.... hehe

Thanks all!!!!!
Oh he was pissed and wanted the lights off ASAP

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Yesterday, Mr. Fish's bubble nest was so thick that it was shoving the leaf into the air! Silly boy.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, unfortunately the two needed to be separated temporarily - ******'s been in QT. But he's looking nearly recovered, so they may reunite soon. :p

Where's your betta, innerbeauty? ;3
Sadly, I have as yet to catch mine in a good picture. Most of the time it's just a blur which is why I started this thread. ;-) We all know how cute it is and yet I can never capture the moment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.