Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so i was bord sooo... I sketched up a betta then while cleaning my room i found my water color pencils (i luv these things) and because i thought it was cute. Iput it on a betta facebook page

yeah cute right? Just me messing around with water colors and $12 dollar set of ink pens that have been collecting dust. Everyone was commenting saying how much they liked it when Karen Mac Auley asked me to do some of her show bettas!
Needless to say i was bouncing around the house that such awesome breeder was impressed with my doodle.
Anyways... I painted up these boys

Karen loves it and not only does she help me with getting them to convention she is giving me a MG pair! I am working on setting up a small buissness now :D

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
You do very well!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats! I can't draw fish very good(I can only draw birds), and I am impressed!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Theyre so beautiful!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
woot! that's great news! And you're very talented! No doubt you could sel if you wanted. I suspect quite a few folk would like your work. I'm still looking for someone to draw sketches for my wall (I just like the sketches better...I'm old fashioned, I guess), so when you're up and running, let me know how much you'd charge for some artwork!
The first one is a lot of fun! It reminds me of book illustrations for kids' books! I love it!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Wow Fantastic! I love how they look. You are very talented :welldone:

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
I could do better... Just Kidding!!! Your Artwork is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
You are so Lucky to get a MG Pair from a Pro Breeder!!! :)
Hope to see Pics soon!!! :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
your one kind of looks like my straky who is a super male delta

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Oh very pretty love them ! I love to draw too I have been doing some with pastel pencils they are fun to work with too ! Awesome job !!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Those are beautiful! Let me know if you ever want to draw my bettas for me for a price!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts